The Amprobe AM-530 True-rms Electrical Contractor Multimeter is the fully-featured multimeter of choice for the professional electrical contractor. Measure and verify presence of voltage in order to connect equipment or to perform repairs, run new wiring, check continuity of electrical connections, identify blown fuses, troubleshoot motors or check transformers. The AM-530 is true-rms sensing to accurately measure voltage on systems affected by harmonics as well as a built-in flashlight to detect wire colors in the dark, a “third hand probe holder and VolTect ™ non-contact voltage detection. Measures low DC Voltage (400 mV) ideal for use with any of our biasing test probes.
- Voltage up to 750V ac and 1000V dc, ac/dc current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, and temperature.
- CAT III 600V, CAT II 1000V
- VolTect™ Non-contact voltage detection
- Audible continuity
- Diode test
- Data hold
- Max/min memory
- Relative zero mode
- Built-in flashlight and back lit LCD display with analog bar graph
- Built-in test leads storage and “third hand test lead holder
- Auto and manual ranging
- Auto power off
- Low battery warning